22nd February 2014
Photo reblogged from Now I am Become Death; The Destroyer of Worlds with 3 notes
I wanna walk In and go “no pressure”
Looks like a dmv
21st February 2014
Post reblogged from Gortoz a Ran, J'Attends with 9 notes
stoked for Godzilla though.
it wont disappoint like the 90s Godzilla :DD
8 y/o Sam loved 90’s Godzilla
12th February 2014
Post reblogged from with 9 notes
I met him last month, seemed like a chill dude
11th February 2014
Photo reblogged from Guycentric with 208 notes
Like a boss…..
I can hear all the beeps from the smoke detectors.
2nd February 2014
Chat reblogged from with 336,189 notes
VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL | ASK ONE AT A TIME
- 1: Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2: Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3: Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4: Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5: How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6: Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7: Have you ever cheated?
- 8: Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
- 9: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- 10: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 11: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- 12: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- 13: What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
- 14: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- 15: Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
- 16: Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
- 17: Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
- 18: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- 19: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- 20: Are you currently in a relationship?
- 21: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- 22: Do you think people should date their friends?
- 23: How many relationships have you had?
- 24: Do you think love can last forever?
- 25: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 26: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 27: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 28: Do you think long distance relationships can work?
- 29: What do you notice first about another person?
- 30: Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
- 31: Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
- 32: Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
- 33: Do you want to get married one day?
- 34: What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
- 35: Could you be in a relationship without sex?
- 36: Are you still a virgin?
- 37: What's more important: Looks or personality?
- 38: Do you enjoy love films?
- 39: Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
- 40: Have you ever had a valentine?
- 41: What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
- 42: Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
- 43: What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
- 44: Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
- 45: Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
- 46: Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
- 47: Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
- 48: What's your favorite love song?
- 49: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- 50: If you're single, why do you think you are?
- 51: Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
- 52: Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships?
- 53: Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
- 54: How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)?
- 55: Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
- 56: Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
- 57: Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
- 58: Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
- 59: Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
- 60: What's your opinion on open relationships?
- 61: Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
- 62: How do you define "cheating"?
- 63: Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
- 64: Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
- 65: Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?
27th January 2014
Photo reblogged from Gortoz a Ran, J'Attends with 76,265 notes
ive come to not wanting tomatoes with any of my burgers or sandwiches
though In N Out is so bomb though
I just got back from in n out, 3x3 ftw
21st January 2014
Post reblogged from Mr.Awesomeness with 13 notes
IT’S 10PM AND IM ABOUT TO GO ON A INNOUT RUN
Reason number 89 of why I miss living LA
Why, Fucker, Vegas had in n out
20th January 2014
Photo reblogged from glockgirl with 336 notes
Dat ‘hawk doe
19th January 2014
Photo reblogged from Tactical. Practical. EDC with 2 notes
Anyone else a fan of this show? #anime #attackontitan #aot #eren #mikasa
Talk to Vic lol
18th January 2014
Post reblogged from North Korea is Best Korea with 8 notes
I turn 23 this year. I have absolutely no post highschool education and no real outlook on the rest of my future. Cool
18th January 2014
Post reblogged from Mr.Awesomeness with 4 notes
We all want a hero’s death.
18th January 2014
Photo reblogged from Street Coyote with 461 notes
I saw them in concert last night!
11th January 2014
Photoset reblogged from Mr.Awesomeness with 55,477 notes
1996 vs 2013. We’ve come a long way.
the disturbing part is someone , at some point, has looked at the first one and said “…damn she is hot…”
Ive said it to the second one.
7th January 2014
Photoset reblogged from Requiem of Beast with 62 notes
Smith & Wesson M&P .22
I have to say, it is nice to see M&P pistols getting more love lately.
Yeah I really dig this, ive only ever shot an m&p compact and didnt like it simply cuz I couldnt grip it (felt too small for my liking)
But you can never have too many plinksters
Unlike the walther and ruger .22 handguns, this one is a full size .22 handgun. Like the full size m&p.